Nov 1, 2020 2:46 PM
Add Kimchi to mac'n'cheese. Top your guilt with veggies.
- Make a roux with flour + butter.
- Add the milk + nutmeg to make a bechamel. MSG for fun.
- Add all the cheese (save a 1/2 cup of cheddar for topping)—better if you shred it.
- Start boiling your pasta. Get it al dente since it'll finish cooking in the pan.
- Drain pasta and add it to the cheese mixture.
- Alternate layering pasta + kimchi in a baking pan. Top off with the rest of the cheddar + breadcrumbs.
- Bake it at 200c for 25m.
Tips and tricks
- Shred the cheese.
- Salt the water.
Recipe stolen from this mess is ours.